When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters.
Our vision at Breas is to provide innovative solutions that enable people with chronic respiratory conditions to live life to the fullest.
We are looking for a Production Technician who wants to make an impact and change the world of ventilation for the better.
At Breas Medical, you will get the chance to work on projects of high importance that improve our end users quality of life. Working at Breas Medical will most likely be a new, impactful chapter of your life, and be a great opportunity for growth.
As one of our key talents, you will be joining at a very exciting stage of our journey. We have just launched two new product series within our Vivo range, with a total of seven new ventilator products. These new products enable us in our strive to be our customers preferred choice and the global market leader within the mechanical ventilator product segment.
This exciting position is within our Operations department based at the Breas N. Billerica, MA office. Responsibilities include:
- Follow applicable documentation and instructions to assemble electro-mechanical subassemblies and finished level products.
- Follow applicable documentation and instructions to test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Generate assembly records for system Device History Records (DHR).
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Perform test protocols for product qualifications.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and standard operating procedures.
- Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal.
- Assist in material cycle counting activities as requested.
- Support engineering development activities as requested
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment (hand tools, power supplies, meters, fixtures tooling).
- Familiarity with GMP environment; reading & checking Bills of Materials, schematics, and machine/assembly drawings.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a high degree of organizational and technical competence.
- Ability to function well under pressure and expend effort to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Experiences in working in a medical device manufacturer preferred.