When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters.
Our vision at Breas is to provide innovative solutions that enable people with chronic respiratory conditions to live life to the fullest.
We are looking for Customer Support Specialists who wants to make an impact and change the world of ventilation for the better.
At Breas Medical, you will get the chance to work on projects of high importance that improve our end users quality of life. Working at Breas Medical will most likely be a new, impactful chapter of your life, and be a great opportunity for growth.
As one of our key talents, you will be joining at a very exciting stage of our journey. We have just launched two new product series within our Vivo range, with a total of seven new ventilator products. These new products enable us in our strive to be our customers preferred choice and the global market leader within the mechanical ventilator product segment.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing end-to-end services to customers by managing the sales process and coordinating internal resources to resolve any issues/disputes and should possess the following skills:
- Experience with JD Edwards or other ERP systems highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in sales fulfillment process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and address issues
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and team oriented
- Strong analytic aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with multiple facets of an organization (Production, Sales, Finance)
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Strong technical skills with business intelligence aptitude
- A deep understanding of business, products, and customers’ needs
- Degree preferred
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Interacting with our customers and sales force to ensure accurate sales order entry: meeting customer criteria, product configuration, valid pricing.
- Coordinate with operations, distribution, and other members of the customer service team to ensure a smooth sales order processing, ensuring customer request date and promise dates are registered and tracked
- Adding new customer accounts to our ERP system and maintaining an updated list
- Updating price lists and new items in the ERP system
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure a smooth invoicing process and assist finance team in account receivable collection
- Maintaining appropriate and accurate use of ERP and other systems, including intranet, CRM
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Appropriately handling issue escalations to different departments (technical, service, clinical)
- Keeping detailed and organized record of customer interaction
- Projects, Meetings, Collaborations, task hiccups/roadblock troubleshooting
- Support Sales Team with needed reports and tasks, status requests
- Complaint, RMA/Repair and Preventative Maintenance ticket Handling and coordinating
- Multitasking all of the above throughout varying days and weeks for expeditious response times