When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters.
Our vision at Breas is to provide innovative solutions that enable people with chronic respiratory conditions to live life to the fullest.
We are looking for Service Technicians who wants to make an impact and change the world of ventilation for the better.
At Breas Medical, you will get the chance to work on projects of high importance that improve our end users quality of life. Working at Breas Medical will most likely be a new, impactful chapter of your life, and be a great opportunity for growth.
As one of our key talents, you will be joining at a very exciting stage of our journey. We have just launched two new product series within our Vivo range, with a total of seven new ventilator products. These new products enable us in our strive to be our customers preferred choice and the global market leader within the mechanical ventilator product segment.
These exciting positions are within our Service Department based at the Breas N. Billerica, MA office. Responsibilities include:
- Provide customer support to Breas’ customers, including but not limit to: contact customers, address customers’ requests from the field, perform troubleshooting Breas’ products, and process product returns by following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Follow SOP to maintenance, repair, testing, assemble and disassemble electro-mechanical subassemblies and finished level products.
- Perform fault tracing to diagnose product problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Order parts needed for repairs and maintenance if needed.
- Fill out detailed service records, Device History Records (DHR) and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Set up and operate test equipment, and maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal.
- Educating customers on how to use and maintain their device.
- Explain issues with device and repairs to customers.
- Assist in material cycle counting and inventory control activities as requested.
- Support customer service, technical service, and other activities as requested
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment (hand tools, power supplies, meters, fixtures tooling).
- Familiarity with GMP environment; reading & checking Bills of Materials, schematics, and machine/assembly drawings.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a high degree of organizational and technical competence.
- Ability to function well under pressure and expend effort to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Experience working in a medical device manufacturer preferred.
- Experience working in a technical service/customer service environment preferred