Breas Medical is a global company headquartered in Sweden, with over 30 years of expertise in ventilation, airway clearance and sleep solutions. We are passionate experts dedicated to respiratory care, with unwavering focus on the patient and the caregiver, delivering high quality and reliable products. We respond to your changing needs with agility, and while growing globally, we take customer care personally. Our solutions cover a broad range of devices, consumables, service solutions, educational & training programs and comprehensive connectivity capabilities to improve the quality of life of patients, from hospital to home care.
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of Bi-level and ventilator products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
- Monitor customer installations of bi-level and ventilator products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- Provide live and/or computer based continuous education to various clinical teams including respiratory therapists and case managers
- High School Diploma and RRT certification (Registered Respiratory Therapist) . Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Skilled in caring for adult and pediatric patients with common respiratory disease processes in the home and hospital environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience following certification with demonstrated skill in respiratory
- Willingness to travel up to 75% both within and outside your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired) .
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations).
- Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, handle objections and negotiate during the sales process).
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process).
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.