Breas Medical was founded in 1991 in Gothenburg, Sweden, Breas Medical has become one of the global leaders in Home Mechanical Ventilation, Airway Clearance and Sleep therapy. Our vision is to provide Better breathing and quality of life to respiratory patients around the world and to help patients transition from Hospital to Home. Breas is headquartered in Sweden and has subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, Spain, USA and China. Together with network of highly specialized distributors, we serve over 40 countries worldwide. The Breas brands Vivo, Nippy, Clearway and Z1 are widely recognized and appreciated for their performance, ease of use and attractive design. Breas has approximately 200 employees, 70 of which in the USA.
Our focus is first and foremost on the patients and customers we serve. We highly value our relationships, never compromise on quality, continuously improve customer support, and expand our clinical excellence program consisting of study days, webinars, educational videos, symposia and clinical research. We work closely together with key opinion leaders around the world to stay updated on the latest clinical insights.
Breas Medical provides a full line of innovative respiratory medical devices to our patients. As we are embracing another stage of fast expansion, we are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join our forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will be a member of the Inside Sales team to support existing product improvements and new product transfer at Breas Medical’s facility in Billerica, MA. We provide the tools and time to learn, make mistakes, and grow with us!
The Customer Account Management (CAM) has a multi-functional role within the Breas sleep organization. Reporting directly to the Sleep Manager, this person is responsible for generating new and reoccurring revenue for the company, focusing on Sleep products both direct and distributor sale.
• Initiate outbound calls to new and existing customer to generate revenue.
• Take all sales call from D2C generated inquires.
• Work closely with outside sales team to target revenue opportunities.
• Manger “C” accounts that are not advantageous for the outside team to visit.
• Help manager “A/B” accounts as needed for outside reps.
• Drive marketing support material utilization and track all marketing materials. Run report on ROI quarterly.
• Help facilitate new customer set-up’s by verifying all required legal documentation (BAA, SOW and EULA) has been provided by customer prior to order processing. When documentation needs to be negotiated, CAM will work closely with Spire General Counsel to amend such agreements.
• Help onboard/train all new Sleep accounts.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Decision Making Authority
• College degree. Internship experience and/or work experience while in college a plus.
• Basic business skills with a moderate level of proficiency, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational skills
• Stellar verbal and communication skills
• Must be personable, outgoing and self-motivated
• Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to multi-task as needed.
• Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at all levels
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.