When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters.
Our vision at Breas is to provide innovative solutions that enable people with chronic respiratory conditions to live life to the fullest.
We are looking for an Respiratory Account Manager who wants to make an impact and change the world of ventilation for the better.
At Breas Medical, you will get the chance to work on projects of high importance that improve our end users quality of life. Working at Breas Medical will most likely be a new, impactful chapter of your life, and be a great opportunity for growth.
As one of our key talents, you will be joining at a very exciting stage of our journey. We have just launched two new product series within our Vivo range, with a total of seven new ventilator products. These new products enable us in our strive to be our customers preferred choice and the global market leader within the mechanical ventilator product segment.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional with a background in Respiratory Health Product sales to grow our business. This position is responsible for marketing of core products as well as revenue growth. As a team member, you will be responsible for promoting a complete line of high quality and state-of-the-art Respiratory/Ventilation products including products approved for Clinical and Home Care environments. This position manages both clinical and financial aspects of the account to provide ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Meet, if not exceed sales quotas
- Develop and implement a territory business plan and sales strategy
- Explore and close new business opportunities
- Communicate Breas’ competitive differentiation to enhance sales and convert competitive accounts
- Effectively utilize and coordinate internal/external resources to achieve sales and territory goals
- Complete company reports, plans and projects in accordance with company standards and expected deadlines
- Establish and maintain relationships with hospitals, physicians, DME and other professionals in the medical community.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand and comply with company and regulatory/compliance policies and procedures
- Stay within company budget guidelines with business expenses
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in Respiratory and/or Medical Device Industry. Will also consider successful sales associate with a strong desire to break into the high value medical device industry.
- Consistent track record of success.
- Hospital, Home Care, and Long-Term Care sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing a large territory is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build solid customer relationships and excellent closing skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter/self-motivator.
- Call points include DME’s, hospitals, Physicians, ALS centers, case managers and respiratory departments.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and territory management skills.
- Ability to travel throughout territory as necessary to achieve results
- Bachelor's degree or/and respiratory therapy license is preferred
Geographic territory includes FL, AL, MS and Puerto Rico. Geographically located within the assigned territory