BREAS MEDICAL INC
North Billerica, MA 01862
From our Z2 CPAP to iSleep to Nippy to Vivo, Breas Medical provides a full line of innovative respiratory medical devices to our patients. As we are embracing another stage of fast expansion and new product launch, we are looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join our forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Operations team to support existing product improvements and new product transfer at Breas Medical’s facility in Billerica, MA.
- Identify and drive manufacturing cost and quality improvement projects.
- Support new product transfer activities
- Support risk assessment, supplier qualification, process validation, label/mechanical drawing/bill of materials updates, production and inspection procedures creation.
- Troubleshoot problems in production by investigating issues related to product performance or production difficulties (such as: device rework and rejected components).
- Perform testing, verification and validation studies by following protocols.
- Provide training to production technician, support nonconformance investigation and corrective actions.
- Work effectively with Systems engineers, Product Development engineers, and Software engineers to report and rectify reliability issues.
- Master’s degree in engineering or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum 5 years’ related industrial experiences
- Experience in smaller, agile organizations with aggressive timelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team environment
- Previous Lead experience a plus