From our Z1 CPAP to iSleep to Nippy to Vivo, Breas Medical provides a full line of innovative respiratory medical devices to our patients. As we are embracing another stage of fast expansion, we are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our facility at Billerica, MA. This position will be responsible for ensuring that our in-coming materials and product is moved in and out of our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must have a positive attitude, be dependable, flexible, and mature.
Using ERP systems, receives and stocks parts, counts, picks and delivers and transfers inventory to various locations
- Follow applicable documentation and instructions to pack and ship out products to distributors or customers
- Ensures that inventory locations are clearly identified and maintained and that inventory is continuously aligned with automated inventory records
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc.
- Maintains housekeeping per safety training and requirements
- Maintain a neat, orderly, well-organized, and safe working environment for logistics areas based on 5S and OSHA requirements.
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience in a shipping, receiving and materials handling in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers and working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office applications or equivalent
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 Lbs
- Good written and verbal skills
- Basic knowledge of inventory control practices
- Experience with forklifts and/or forklift certification preferred