Breas Medical is a global company headquartered in Sweden, with over 30 years of expertise in ventilation, airway clearance and sleep solutions. We are passionate experts dedicated to respiratory care, with unwavering focus on the patient and the caregiver, delivering high quality and reliable products. We respond to your changing needs with agility, and while growing globally, we take customer care personally. Our solutions cover a broad range of devices, consumables, service solutions, educational & training programs and comprehensive connectivity capabilities to improve the quality of life of patients, from hospital to home care.
As Senior Buyer you will play a key part in projects related to our products and next generation CPAP and ventilators. Responsibilities include:
- Purchase all raw materials.
- Monitor open Purchase Orders and Stock Status reports and expedite as necessary to support production plan.
- Working with suppliers, drive cost savings and quality improvements.
- Manage Inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns.
- Utilize current and long-term forecast projections to drive inventory planning goals. Update MRP system to support forecast.
- Identify and drive adoption of Key Performance Indicators as they apply to Supply Chain success, as well as providing input to KPIs as they apply to Manufacturing success.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve accuracy and efficiency within operations.
- Manage supplier relationships and develop partnerships to ensure efficient use of resources and effective material and component supply practices.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sourcing/purchasing or similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain and Materials Management Systems
- Solid understanding of MRP systems. Experience with JD Edwards a plus
- Individual contributor role
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Proven capable of providing analyses and using judgment to assess options.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Med device industry a plus
- Experience in smaller, agile companies preferred