Breas Medical is a global company headquartered in Sweden, with over 30 years of expertise in ventilation, airway clearance and sleep solutions. We are passionate experts dedicated to respiratory care, with unwavering focus on the patient and the caregiver, delivering high quality and reliable products. We respond to your changing needs with agility, and while growing globally, we take customer care personally. Our solutions cover a broad range of devices, consumables, service solutions, educational & training programs and comprehensive connectivity capabilities to improve the quality of life of patients, from hospital to home care.
The customer support specialist is responsible for providing end-to-end services to customers by managing the sales process and coordinating internal resources to resolve any issues/disputes.
• Interacting with our customers and sales force to ensure accurate sales order entry: meeting customer criteria, product configuration, valid pricing.
• Coordinate with operations and other members of customer service to ensure a smooth sales order processing, ensuring customer request date and promise dates are registered and tracked
• Adding new customer accounts to our ERP system and maintain an updated list
• Updating price lists and new items in the ERP system
• Coordinate with finance team to ensure a smooth invoicing process and assist finance team in account receivable collection
• Maintaining appropriate and accurate use of ERP and other systems, including intranet, CRM
• Managing incoming calls and emails
• Appropriately handling issue escalations to different departments
• Keeping detailed and organized record of customer interaction
• Support Sales Team with needed reports and tasks, status requests
• Complaint, RMA/Repair and Preventative Maintenance ticket Handling and coordinating
• Multitasking all of the above throughout varying days and weeks for expeditious response times
• A minimum of 3 years as an applicable customer facing administrative role (customer service, contracts, etc.)
• Experience with JD Edwards or other ERP systems highly desirable
• Knowledge and experience in sales fulfillment process
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and address issues
• Self-motivated, highly organized, and team oriented
• Strong analytic aptitude and problem-solving skills
• Experience in working with multiple facets of an organization (Production, Sales, Finance)
• The ability to maintain calm under pressure
• Strong technical skills with business intelligence aptitude
• A deep understanding of business, products, and customers’ needs
• Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
• Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
• Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.