Breas Medical is a global company headquartered in Sweden, with over 30 years of expertise in ventilation, airway clearance and sleep solutions. We are passionate experts dedicated to respiratory care, with unwavering focus on the patient and the caregiver, delivering high quality and reliable products. We respond to your changing needs with agility, and while growing globally, we take customer care personally. Our solutions cover a broad range of devices, consumables, service solutions, educational & training programs and comprehensive connectivity capabilities to improve the quality of life of patients, from hospital to home care.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Professional with a background in Respiratory Health Product sales to grow our business. This position is responsible for marketing of core products as well as revenue growth. As a team member, you will be responsible for promoting a complete line of high quality and state-of-the-art Respiratory/Ventilation products including products approved for Clinical and Home Care environments. This position manages both clinical and financial aspects of the account to provide ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Meet, if not exceed sales quotas
- Develop and implement a territory business plan and sales strategy
- Explore and close new business opportunities
- Communicate Breas’ competitive differentiation to enhance sales and convert competitive accounts
- Effectively utilize and coordinate internal/external resources to achieve sales and territory goals
- Complete company reports, plans and projects in accordance with company standards and expected deadlines
- Establish and maintain relationships with hospitals, physicians, DME and other professionals in the medical community.
- Perform basic clinical support activities (i.e. clinical in-services on products, lunch and learn’s, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand and comply with company and regulatory/compliance policies and procedures
- Stay within company budget guidelines with business expenses
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in Respiratory and/or Medical Device Industry
- Experience selling ventilation devices or capital equipment preferred
- BS. or B.A. college degree required
- Respiratory Therapy Accreditation Preferred
- Consistent track record of success.
- Hospital, Home Care, and Long-Term Care sales experience is preferred, with a heavy emphasis of home care.
- Experience in managing a large territory is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build solid customer relationships and excellent closing skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter/self-motivator.
- Call points include DME’s, hospitals, Physicians, ALS centers, case managers and respiratory departments.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and territory management skills.
- Ability to travel throughout territory as necessary to achieve results
Geographically located within the assigned territory.