When you can´t breathe, nothing else matters
Breas Medical provides a full line of innovative respiratory medical devices to our patients. As we are embracing another stage of fast expansion, we are looking for a Verification Engineer to join our forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will be a member of the R/D team to support existing product improvements and new product transfer at Breas Medical’s facility in Billerica, MA. We provide the tools and time to learn, make mistakes, and grow with us!
- Perform testing and documentation on the various different respiratory devices which Breas Medical AB is preparing to release as sellable products for patient use.
- Write test protocols to verify that they meet the product design and performance requirements
- Test protocols to verify that they meet the product design and performance requirements
- Investigate issues which arise based on the product not being able to meet design and performance requirements.
- Collect data and document test results.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in engineering discipline
- Solid foundation in engineering and scientific fundamentals
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in assisting product development efforts involving verification and validation in the medical device industry.